How to begin understanding PostgreSQL?

From: KARASAEV Askar <askar(at)yuba(dot)is(dot)uec(dot)ac(dot)jp>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: How to begin understanding PostgreSQL?
Date: 1998-12-26 06:25:29
Lists: pgsql-general

Dear Sirs

Could you give an advice on how should I begin understanding PostgreSQL?
I have no experience either C or SQL programming. Which documentation
I should read? I think learning only Psql documentation is not enough, and
I have to study parallely somthing else?
Thanks in advance. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Askar