Could anybody tell me how many tables/colums are allowed?
1. maximum number of tables in a database
I guess only the limitiation is OID for each table. So it's up to 2^31
2. maximum number of indexes in a database
3. maximum number of tuples in a table
4. maximum number of columns in a table
since max tuple size is ~8K, max number of columns would be:
8K/(least size data type (int2?)) = 4000
or any other limitaion?
5. maximum number of indexes in a table
at most 4 above. or any other limitation?
pgsql-hackers by date
|Next:||From: D'Arcy J.M. Cain||Date: 1998-07-24 03:36:59|
|Subject: Re: [HACKERS] cidr|
|Previous:||From: Richard Lynch||Date: 1998-07-24 02:29:23|
|Subject: Re: [GENERAL] Re: [HACKERS] [Fwd: SGVLLUG Oracle and Informix on Linux]|