New ODBC release

From: Stephen Davies <scldad(at)sdc(dot)com(dot)au>
To: Byron Nikolaidis <byronn(at)insightdist(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: New ODBC release
Date: 1998-05-09 02:17:25
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

G'day Byron.

I just pulled down your latest revision (the 238 version).

So far, it works well for me and in particular, the "no cursors" bit solves a
problem I had with an app that uses some VB data controls as well as my usual
direct calls to ODBC.

The date change seems to work totally transparently: all of the apps I have
tested so far display and update dates correctly without my having to change
any code.

I have had no problems with sorts or with updates (but then I never use
Access).

Cheers and thanks,
Stephen.
Stephen Davies Consulting scldad(at)sdc(dot)com(dot)au
Adelaide, South Australia. Voice: 61-8-82728863
Computing & Network solutions. Fax: 61-8-82741015