Problem with Running Query

From: Bellur Ashwin <bell_ashwin(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Problem with Running Query
Date: 2007-04-06 16:57:12
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi,
I have modified my postgres code to accept queries starting with a word "My" followed by the query followed by the 1000 #separated values,
inside postgres, i check for the word "My" at the beginning of the query if found, i will generate 1000 inserts into a table (these 1000 values are those i have sent after the query with the delimiter #), then execute the query which is in between "My" and #values,

Example: My query would look like this

My select * from xyz1 a, xyz2 b where a.a1=b.a1 #1#2#3...........

Now my problem is when i try to send the new (appended) query to the JDBC, i get
ArrayIndexOutOfBoundException: Index: 1 Size: 1
from the executeQuery function, here my query is reaching the postgres and is executing, but i am getting the exception in my JAVA Program

Any Idea of why i am getting the exception.

With Regards,
Bellur Ashwin

http://in.answers.yahoo.com/