UPDATE with alias - P6Spy on JDeveloper

From: andres(at)sayago(dot)info
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: "Vadim Nasardinov" <vadimn(at)redhat(dot)com>
Subject: UPDATE with alias - P6Spy on JDeveloper
Date: 2005-09-20 14:48:18
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Thanks Vadim, but I have another problem.

I can't install P6Spy on JDeveloper. I tried using the instructions, but
in the P6Spy READ file don't exist about JDeveloper.

I tried replacing, in the JDeveloper connections, the PostgreSQL driver
"org.postgresql.Driver" by "com.p6spy.engine.spy.P6SpyDriver", and then
configuring the "spy.properties" file with the correct realdriver, but I
get the following message:

-----
oracle.jdeveloper.cm.CMException: Unable to instantiate driver:
com.p6spy.engine.spy.P6SpyDriver
at
oracle.jdeveloper.cm.JdbcConnectionWrapper.createConnection(JdbcConnectionWrapper.java:130)
at
oracle.jdeveloper.cm.JdbcConnectionWrapper.getJdbcConnection(JdbcConnectionWrapper.java:181)
at
oracle.jdeveloper.cm.JdbcConnectionWrapper.getPresentation(JdbcConnectionWrapper.java:168)
at
oracle.jdevimpl.cm.dt.browser.jdbc.JdbcBrowser.openConnectionBrowser(JdbcBrowser.java:208)
at
oracle.jdeveloper.cm.dt.ConnectionNode$NodeOpen.doWork(ConnectionNode.java:210)
at oracle.jdeveloper.cm.dt.ProgressRunnable.run(ProgressRunnable.java:165)
at oracle.ide.dialogs.ProgressBar.run(ProgressBar.java:540)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)
-----

Anyone know this? :(

Andrés