I don't know if this is the right place to place a feature request. I did
not find a bug tracker/feature request page at www.pgadmin.org - or should
I use the main bug tracker of PostgreSQL.
Anyway, here are my 2 smaller requests:
* Table Creation Dialogue --> Column-tab --> Add --> New column dialogue:
Would it be possible to offer the data type "serial" and "bigserial" along
with the other data types offered? I know this is not a true datatype, but
a convenience shortcut. As such, it would also be convenient to have it in
pgAdmin. I use this data type for almost every table for the primary key
column, since it is the easiest way to get autoincrementation.
* Table Creation Dialogue --> Column-tab: it would be convenient if one
could re-order the columns after they were added with the "Add" Button.
This shouldn't be a problem prior to creation of the table. I would
suggest to have "Arrow buttons" to shift a column definition up and down.
The user has to select a column definition (one row) and after pressing
the "Up" or "Down" button the order would change.
Thank you for considering or discussing my feature requests.
Böschacherstrasse 6, CH-8624 Grüt/Gossau, Switzerland
Email: a(dot)neumann(at)carto(dot)net, Web:
* http://www.carto.net/ (Carto and SVG resources)
* http://www.carto.net/neumann/ (personal page)
* http://www.svgopen.org/ (SVG Open Conference)
* http://www.geofoto.ch/ (Georeferenced Photos of Switzerland)
pgadmin-support by date
|Next:||From: Guillaume Lelarge||Date: 2008-05-29 07:30:29|
|Subject: Re: 2 smaller feature requests|
|Previous:||From: Guillaume Lelarge||Date: 2008-05-29 05:39:52|
|Subject: Re: [pgadmin-support] cours administration et de développement pgadmin III|