Re: Allow 'sslkey' and 'sslcert' in postgres_fdw user mappings

From: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(dot)dunstan(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>
Cc: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Allow 'sslkey' and 'sslcert' in postgres_fdw user mappings
Date: 2019-12-01 23:12:14
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On 11/30/19 8:48 PM, Michael Paquier wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 31, 2019 at 07:54:41PM -0400, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
>> This patch achieves $SUBJECT and also provides some testing of the
>> sslpassword setting.
> The patch does not apply anymore, so a rebase is needed. As it has
> not been reviewed, I am moving it to next CF, waiting on author.

That's OK. This patch is dependent, as it always has been, on the patch
to allow passwordless user mappings for postgres_fdw. I hope to commit
that soon, but I'd prefer some signoff from prominent hackers, as I
don't want to go too far down this road and then encounter a bunch of
objections.

cheers

andrew

--