Database Designer for PostgreSQL beta available

From: Maxim Peresada <mperesada(at)microolap(dot)com>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Database Designer for PostgreSQL beta available
Date: 2005-12-01 15:59:21
Lists: pgsql-announce

Greetings,

MicroOLAP Technologies Ltd would like to invite you to beta-testing of
a new product that we are planning to release in the nearest time.

This new product is MicroOLAP Database Designer for PostgreSQL.
It's a development system for PostgreSQL databases visual modeling,
maintenance and reverse engineering.

Key features are:
- new database creation;
- generation of database structure;
- automatic structure modification of existing databases;
- reverse engineering from PostgreSQL database and other sources;
- exporting visual representation of model to several graphic formats;
- database structure report generation;
- database structure verification;

The product is specially developed for PostgreSQL database and takes
into account its features, incorporates the key and handy features
that already has the MySQL version
(http://microolap.com/products/database/mysql-designer/) of the product.

Your opinion about the up-coming product is very important for us, and
we highly appreciate your participation in the testing program.
Feedback from beta testers is an essential part of our product
improvement process.

We'd be glad to offer a free license Database Designer for PostgreSQL
to those who will help us in developing the product by sending their
useful and detailed bug-reports.

To participate in beta-testing program:

1. Visit the beta section of our site:
http://microolap.com/my/beta/

2. Enter your login and password you have on our site.
(if you don't have them - please register here:
http://microolap.com/my/beta/?register=yes )

3. Click the appropriate button to approve your participation in beta
testing program.

4. Download the latest build of the product.

5. You could use support system http://microolap.com/support/ticket_edit.php
to report bugs and your suggestions.

Thank you for your time!

--