Re: Database Connection pool

From: Chetan Bob <chetanpadhye(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Database Connection pool
Date: 2008-04-29 05:55:00
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi John ,

Thanks for reply ,
See i have application running already which takes data from one db and
performs.
Now i want this application should take data from the database depending on
the login id i have database designed and running fine so its costly to
change either db or code.
If i could do this connection pool and could pick up connection as per the
login client the application can l show data and behave as per the data
associated with this client. For anther client Db Connection is different as
result db is different so here this second client will get different data as
well behavior . Like wise i may have about 50 clients in all ....
Please suggest on this ..or any other approach .

Thanks
-Bob