Fw: CD

From: Lee Kindness <lkindness(at)csl(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Monson Marukatat" <monson(at)samaggi(dot)co(dot)th>
Cc: Lee Kindness <lkindness(at)csl(dot)co(dot)uk>, pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Fw: CD
Date: 2002-11-28 17:52:28
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Monson,

This mailing list and website is for the PostgreSQL database
system. It is in no-way releated to the "SQL Weekend Crash Course"
book or it's publishers. Perhaps you'd be better to contact the
publishers:

http://www.wileyeurope.com/

and search for the book title...

For general PostgreSQL help in getting started there is the
pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org mailing list, which may be of use to you
in the future.

Regards, Lee Kindness.