Re: Pg_dump options

From: Gurudutt <guru(at)indvalley(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Pg_dump options
Date: 2002-01-29 08:27:21
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello Dmitry,

Yes!! I fully agree with what you say, the option should've been there
in pg_dump just the way it is in mysql_dump. But Username: & Password:
won't be there in the dump file if u write the pg_dump command in a
shell script and execute it inside the shell.

--
Best regards,
Gurudutt mailto:guru(at)indvalley(dot)com

Life is not fair - get used to it.
Bill Gates