Re: FW: Postgres on Windows NT

From: Pete Forman <gsez020(at)kryten(dot)bedford(dot)waii(dot)com>
To: "Chandra Sekhar (dot) K" <csekhar(at)cisco(dot)com>
Cc: Christos Poulkas <CPoulkas(at)transoft(dot)com>, "'pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: FW: Postgres on Windows NT
Date: 2000-10-31 19:19:56
Lists: pgsql-ports

Chandra Sekhar . K writes:
> I have taken the latest code from Cygwin and applied the patch
> of /usr/include/cygwin/cygwin_dll.h and one more patch on
> sys_nerr in elog.c and exc.c but after all that I am also seeing
> the following error message.

Did utils/dllinit.c get patched properly, and then recompiled. Lines
53-55 should be:

struct _reent *_impure_ptr;

extern __declspec(dllimport) struct _reent reent_data;

If that is okay, what do you get if you cd to interfaces/libpq and

make DLLWRAP="dllwrap -v"

--
Pete Forman -./\.- Disclaimer: This post is originated
Western Geophysical -./\.- by myself and does not represent