Please Delete The Scam Email

From: Eric Medlin <emedlin2001(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Eric Medlin <emedlin1(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Please Delete The Scam Email
Date: 2012-03-21 18:37:45
Lists: pgsql-announce pgsql-www

If you received an email from my yahoo account in the past few weeks, it was most likely a scam.

I was just informed that some of my yahoo contacts received a link to a work at home web page.

* First, I almost never use this email account.

* Second, I would never send you a link in an email unless we had already talked about it.

I suggest you never click on a link in an email unless you expected to receive that email.  Even people you trust can have there accounts hacked, like mine, and their contacts list used to spread this garbage.

Sorry for any problems this may have caused you.  As an extra precaution I am changing my password to this account.  I suggest you do the same for any accounts you were using at the time you may have clicked the link.  Please contact me at the email or phone number below if you have any concerns.

~Eric Medlin
emedlin1(at)gmail(dot)com
+1 919 346 3207