Re: controlling the location of server-side SSL files

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: controlling the location of server-side SSL files
Date: 2012-01-14 13:40:08
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On mån, 2012-01-02 at 06:32 +0200, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> I think I would like to have a set of GUC parameters to control the
> location of the server-side SSL files.

Here is the patch for this.

One thing that is perhaps worth thinking about: Currently, we just
ignore missing root.crt and root.crl files. With this patch, we still
do this, even if the user has given a specific nondefault location.
That seems a bit odd, but I can't think of a simple way to do it better.

Attachment Content-Type Size
ssl-files-guc.patch text/x-patch 13.0 KB