Re: Two bugs in pgadmin 1.14

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: pasman pasmański <pasman(dot)p(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Two bugs in pgadmin 1.14
Date: 2011-09-19 18:51:07
Lists: pgadmin-support

On Tue, 2011-09-13 at 16:22 +0200, pasman pasmański wrote:
> I have installed postgresql 9.1+pgadmin from enterprisedb (winxp version).
> Bug 1: when tap table properties/inheritance/remove parent table , its
> not possible. A schema name is wrong quoted.

I've found a bug that may match your description, but the issue is not
that the schema is wrongly quoted. The whole name (schema and table) is
quoted, even if the schema and table are already quoted.

Hope it's your real issue. Anyway, this one is fixed.

> Bug 2: when drop table with serial and then assign deleted sequence,
> pgadmin blocks.

Not sure what you mean here. Can you give a more complete description?
Thanks.

--
Guillaume
http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info