How backup an entire database, except 6 tables?

From: "marvin(dot)deoliveira" <marvin(dot)deoliveira(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: How backup an entire database, except 6 tables?
Date: 2011-09-12 18:29:24
Lists: pgsql-admin

I need to backup a database except only 6 tables.
I can't use the -T parameter because I have corrupted rows in pg_attribute.
What's the right combination of parameters to get this backup and restore
correctly?
Everything I've tried still not working.

-----
Marcos Oliveira
And I still haven't found what I'm looking for...