Re: Upcoming events

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Upcoming events
Date: 2001-08-28 00:56:20
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> ... Beta may start as soon as Saturday, September 1.

My guess is that end of *next* week would be more appropriate.

Personally I've finished all the major items I wanted to do for 7.2,
but there are still some little things that it'd be nice to clean up.
And we have a number of patches to review/apply. "Saturday" means
"now" as far as I'm concerned, since I won't be back from San Francisco
until Sunday ... it'd be nice to have a few more work days before beta.

Does anyone else have work that they're trying to finish up before
we go beta?