Re: pgAdmin III commit: Database Designer (milestone 1 of GSoC 2011)

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgAdmin III commit: Database Designer (milestone 1 of GSoC 2011)
Date: 2011-06-27 07:29:58
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

On Mon, 2011-06-27 at 09:21 +0200, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> Did this patch randomly update a couple of copyright years to 2011, or
> were those files that were somehow forgotten in a previous run? EIther
> way it looked unrelated so I figured I'd ask :-) (e.g
> .pgForeignServer.cpp and pgUserMapping.cpp)

I had to replace all 2010 with 2011 from Luis's files. I found that
other files needed the update too, and did it in the same run. Probably
not a great idea.

> There also seem to be some unrealated changes in the visual studio
> project? Changing the default from debug win32 to release x64, was
> that intentional? (at least I think it did that - unfortunately VS
> appears to have reordered the file pretty bad so the diff is hard to
> read)

I added all Luis's files to the visual studio project. Other things may
have been changed by this. I have not much knowledge on this. All I did
was making sure that one could compile pgAdmin with Visual Studio, but I
didn't check every changes on this file.

If I did something wrong, can you tell me what? I'll try to remember
about the default compile option.

> Other than that - yay! Now I just have to pull this down and test it...

:)

--
Guillaume
http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info