PDF build issue with 9.0 Alpha5

From: Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org>
To: pgsql-docs <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PDF build issue with 9.0 Alpha5
Date: 2010-04-02 06:20:32
Lists: pgsql-docs

I was trying to build PDF docs for 9.0 Alpha5, and I got this message:

! TeX capacity exceeded, sorry [number of strings=245830].

I checked texmf.cnf, and all values match the ones that are defined in
our docs. Which setting should I increase? Please note that Alpha4 PDF
was built successfully on the same machine (an up2date Fedora 12).

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
PostgreSQL RPM Repository: http://yum.pgrpms.org