Re: Pgadmin + ssl (was ssh)

From: Jean-Michel Pouré <jm(at)poure(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Pgadmin + ssl (was ssh)
Date: 2009-08-27 14:59:09
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Le jeudi 27 août 2009 à 11:47 -0300, Master ProPG a écrit :
> anyone knows if there is a way to connect directly
> from pgadmin using tunneling without use a shell interface + ssh?

Please send your question to PostgreSQL users.

You can use PostgreSQL and pgAdmin3 with direct SSL connection.

pg_hba.conf:
hostssl all username 0.0.0.0/0 md5
I restrict to some IP and set firewalling on.

postgresql.conf:
ssl = true

pgAdmin3
configure a connection with "require SSL"

In case of further question, register postgresql users.

Kind regards,
Jean-Michel