Great time at LinuxFest NW

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: pgus-general(at)postgresql(dot)org, Adrian Klaver <aklaver(at)comcast(dot)net>
Subject: Great time at LinuxFest NW
Date: 2009-04-27 19:06:04
Lists: pgus-general

Hello,

The guys over at LinuxFest NW gave us a PgDay on this past 25th. Mark
Wong, Myself and Steven Citron-Pousty spoke for a total of 5 talks. I
spoke on PITRTools and Replicator. Mark spoke on filesystem performance
ala the performance lab and pg_proctab. Steven spoke on PostGIS.

In all it was a great day. My talks had several newbies to postgresql
including a Windows user.

I didn't record my talks as I already have them on video but Mark's and
Steven's are both recorded and of course will be made available ASAP.

Again, thanks LinuxFest NW for the opportunity.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

503-667-4564 - http://www.commandprompt.com/
The PostgreSQL Company, serving since 1997