True Blue

From: Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: True Blue
Date: 2009-04-27 15:17:20
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I notice this has gone unremarked
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/04/22/oracle_ibm_enterprisedb_compatibility/

Looking at the IBM DB2 press release
http://www-03.ibm.com/press/us/en/pressrelease/27279.wss
shows this quote

<<EnterpriseDB, another IBM business partner, was a contributor to
enhancements in DB2 9.7. "We are very pleased to collaborate with IBM to
enhance and extend our database technology," said Ed Boyajian, chief
executive officer, EnterpriseDB. "We are committed to making exciting
changes happen in the evolving database software market.">>

--
Simon Riggs www.2ndQuadrant.com