Re: LinuxLive report

From: Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)com>
To: rod(at)iol(dot)ie
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>, pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: LinuxLive report
Date: 2008-10-27 14:24:22
Lists: pgeu-general

On Mon, 2008-10-27 at 14:09 +0000, Raymond O'Donnell wrote:
> On 27/10/2008 12:08, Dave Page wrote:
>
> > - Elephant Juice (after seeing people getting merry on 'Drupal Drops'!)
>
> A question from the uninitiated - what on earth is Elephant Juice?? :-)

We had some fairly drunk people turn up at our stand and ask questions.
So we thought we needed some Elephant Juice so they would come to our
stand first. But even if you manage the first part of the recipe
("First, catch your elephant"), the next steps sound even harder.

--
Simon Riggs www.2ndQuadrant.com