Re: LinuxLive UK

From: Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org, dev(at)archonet(dot)com, mark(dot)cave-ayland(at)siriusit(dot)co(dot)uk
Subject: Re: LinuxLive UK
Date: 2008-09-05 08:30:04
Lists: pgeu-general

On Fri, 2008-09-05 at 09:02 +0100, Dave Page wrote:

> What I'm looking for now is firm commitment that people definitely can
> attend and on what days. We need to man a table for three days,
> including a Saturday. By my reckoning we need a minimum of 2 people
> each day, preferably three or even four.

I can do Oct 24th for one day. I'm happy to man a table alone if that's
what it takes, others welcome of course. Better to have booth unattended
for few minutes for rest breaks and drinks than have it unattended all
day if we cancel.

What days are you planning to attend? It would be good to see you, but
it would be better to cover every day.

If you could take 23rd that will make it easier to bring the PostgreSQL
display sign down.

I may be able to rustle up one other person on 25th Oct, possibly two.

--
Simon Riggs www.2ndQuadrant.com