Re: Postgres on Linux - was 'Complete breakdown of pgadmin when trying to connect to server or modify properties of tables of views'

From: Pedro Doria Meunier <pdoria(at)netmadeira(dot)com>
To: Pgadmin-Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Postgres on Linux - was 'Complete breakdown of pgadmin when trying to connect to server or modify properties of tables of views'
Date: 2008-03-12 03:18:45
Lists: pgadmin-support

Andrew,

We've had zero problems with a highly-customized (optimized) Fedora 6
distro.
That server serves 1000's of requests per minute and still performant.
We've also used it with FC7 and 8 with no issues whatsoever...
Josh is right: those RPMs sink right in... ;-) (although we've
recompiled pgsql)

Regards,
Pedro.