Re: LIKE wildcards escaping problem

From: Thea <monika(dot)morawiecka(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: LIKE wildcards escaping problem
Date: 2007-09-24 13:10:49
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Yes, I always tend to mix slash and backslash. No idea why ^^'.
Postgres version is:

PostgreSQL 8.2.4 on i686-pc-mingw32, compiled by GCC gcc.exe (GCC)
3.4.2 (mingw-special)

and it does have this setting, but it was set to off.
Now, having this set I'll have to test it :)
Thank you for your ansewrs and for directing me to proper group, I'll
ask such questions in -general in future.
Again, thank you a lot.

regards,
Thea