Rebranded db conversion tools from DBConvert.com

From: "graformix(dot)com - professional design studio" <dmsoft(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Rebranded db conversion tools from DBConvert.com
Date: 2007-09-19 18:08:03
Lists: pgsql-announce

- We are happy to announce our great releases of rebranded tools from
DBConvert Product Line. Now our converters and synchronizers have new
names DBConvert (former PRO versions) and DBSync(former Sync
versions), fresh design and a series of internal improvements. We want
to introduce a number of rebranding features included in this
release:

* Advances command line processing
* Data filters support
* Drop-synchronization (for synchronizers)

One of the most important features requested by our valued customers
is integration of data filters that allow users to specify filtering
criteria for conversion. Filters give you more control on data
migration process.

Another innovation applied to all conversion tools is advanced command
line handling. You can track each program step getting operation
status during conversion process in command line mode.

Drop-synchronization is integrated in DBSync series allowing users to
delete records from destination database if these records are not
presented (were deleted) in source.

You are welcome to try our rebranded products at:
www.dbconvert.com

We hope that you will be pleased to work with our DBConvert products
which have new looks, names and better conversion performance.

- Also we are glad to represent our absolutely new conversion tools
DBForms from MS Access to PHP & PostgreSQL, DBConvert and DBSync for
MS Access and MS FoxPro.

DBForms from MS Access to PHP & PostgreSQL is an efficient converter
designed in addition to DBForms from MS Access to PHP & MySQL for
migration MS Access forms to web page on the base of PostgreSQL
server. Our conversion solution performs accurate and rapid MS Access
database replication to PostgreSQL database with generating php files
for presentation Access forms as web pages.

You can test DBForms from MS Access to PHP & PostgreSQL before buying.
Please download trial version at:

http://www.dbconvert.com/downloads/dbforms_php_postgresql.zip

DBConvert for MS Access and MS FoxPro is a tool developed for
conversion MS Access databases to MS FoxPro and vice versa. It is
easy, rapid and effective.
http://www.dbconvert.com/convert-access-to-foxpro-pro.php

DBSync for MS Access and MS FoxPro is designed for bi-directional
synchronization of MS Access and MS FoxPro databases. Add, update and
drop synchronization will help you to keep your databases up-to-date.
http://www.dbconvert.com/convert-access-to-foxpro-sync.php

Feel free to contact us via e-mail esupport(at)dbconvert(dot)com to share
your opinion about our new rebranded tools. Your comments and
suggestions are welcome.