Question

From: María José Peiró Simó <mpeisi(at)cgf(dot)upv(dot)es>
To: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Question
Date: 2007-04-17 13:41:26
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

We are students of the Universidad Politécnica de Valencia and we have had
problems with the installation of Postgre 8.2.3

First of all, sorry about our english, but I suposse we can understand.

We installed Postgre 8.2.3 for Windows from www.postgresql.org and it ran well.
The problem began when we uninstalled that, and installed Postgis. All the
modules aparently run well, but the command window "psql to postgres" doesn't
appear.

We hope somebody could help us.

Thank you very much.