Ant <sql> tag for dollar quoting

From: "Jason Bennett" <jasonab(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Ant <sql> tag for dollar quoting
Date: 2006-12-18 19:33:32
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

With the new JDBC driver out, I was hopeful I could finally load my
entire database through my build file, using the <sql> tag.
Unfortunately, someone is still eating one of the $ marks, causing an
error.

I've already tried turning off escapeprocessing and turning on
keepformat, but nothing changed. Has anyone else had any success?

jason