Re: SQLFreeStmt(hstmt, SQL_DROP); Failure ?

From: "lothar(dot)behrens(at)lollisoft(dot)de" <lothar(dot)behrens(at)lollisoft(dot)de>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: SQLFreeStmt(hstmt, SQL_DROP); Failure ?
Date: 2006-11-21 21:01:38
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Ludek Finstrle schrieb:

> > Did someone knows, why the trace isn't activated ?
>
> Are you talking about mylog output or something else?

I mean mylog. The function wich reports every function call and more.

> > Debug = 1
> > DebugFile = /Users/lothar/lbDMF.debug.log
>
> DebugFile isn't supported as I know.
> Where are you looking for debug? It should be in /tmp directory named
> something like mylog.<pid>

I also have had a look at /tmp. There isn't such a file. This is
because mylog_on
is false:

void
mylog(char *fmt,...)
{
va_list args;
char filebuf[80];
static FILE *LOGFP = NULL;

ENTER_MYLOG_CS;
if (mylog_on)
{

Do I have to activate these logging via ./configure ?

But nevertheless, I think, I get a corrupted stack. In the case where I
had used iodbc drivermanager
this lead into the behaviour, that SQLFreeStmt didn't come back.

Currently, with unixodbc drivermanager, I seem to have a corrupted heap
:-(

Would any log from the driver be helpful ?

Regards,

Lothar