Re: add external pl language section, clean up some links

From: Neil Conway <neilc(at)samurai(dot)com>
To: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: add external pl language section, clean up some links
Date: 2006-11-19 22:26:51
Lists: pgsql-patches

On Fri, 2006-11-17 at 18:25 -0500, Robert Treat wrote:
> I noticed that the section on pl langs points to appendix H to find out about
> additional pl's, but there is no info there to speak of. The attached patch
> ads a list of external pl's and cleans up some other links and wording in
> those areas

I think this patch was headed in the right direction, but I think that
section needs to be overhauled. Attached is a patch that does that.
External projects are now presented as concise tables, and some
unnecessary verbiage has been removed. I also removed some orphaned
projects and added PL/Py, among other changes.

Barring any objections, I'll apply the attached patch tomorrow.

-Neil

Attachment Content-Type Size
external_proj_new.patch text/x-patch 17.8 KB