Status on Fedora Core Extras packaging

From: Devrim GUNDUZ <devrim(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Status on Fedora Core Extras packaging
Date: 2006-08-30 09:12:30
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-hackers

Hello,

Yesterday night, I was approved (sponsored) for Fedora Core packaging
(please note that this is not something financial).

For the beginning, I officially submitted python-psycopg2 to FC6. More
are on the way; like pgpool, Slony-I, pgadmin3-adminpacks, phpPgAdmin,
postgresql_autodoc, pgfouine. Also they are in the queue for FC5. I'm
waiting for approval for them.

More will be in FC Extras. Please let me know that if you want to see
any PostgreSQL related software in the repository. I do have time to
package all related stuff.

Regards,