Re: PostgreSQL client api

From: "Antimon" <antimon(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL client api
Date: 2006-03-29 20:16:12
Lists: pgsql-general

Just noticed,
On windows, these results are produced.
But on linux, postgresql performs great. So postgre has a bad windows
integration than mysql. Well since it supports win32 for a long time,
it makes sense.
I did some "multi client" tests and postgre could not even catch mysql
so i decided to go test it on my linux box. It seems that the
performance issue is about windows version.