Minor comment update for DELETE

From: Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Minor comment update for DELETE
Date: 2005-11-18 00:15:39
Lists: pgsql-patches

Minor comment update.

The line changed is in direct contradiction with the comment (and
reality) of the code below this. The opposed comment starts at line
1548:

/*
* Note: Normally one would think that we have to delete index tuples
* associated with the heap tuple now..
*
* ... but in POSTGRES, we have no need to do this because the vacuum
daemon
* automatically opens an index scan and deletes index tuples when it
* finds deleted heap tuples. -cim 9/27/89
*/

Seems like its been wrong for a while...

Best Regards, Simon Riggs

Attachment Content-Type Size
delcomment.patch text/x-patch 925 bytes