[slightly OT?] PostgreSQL used as book example

From: Tom Copeland <tom(at)infoether(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: [slightly OT?] PostgreSQL used as book example
Date: 2005-11-03 14:49:52
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

My new book "PMD Applied" just got published!

http://pmdapplied.com/

As one of the customization examples, I showed how to write a report
thingy that logs PMD problem messages (i.e., unused variables, empty
catch blocks, etc) to a database. Naturally, I used PostgreSQL as the
target database. The example uses the type 4 JDBC driver from
jdbc.postgresql.org; you can see the example code here:

http://pmdapplied.com/examplecode.html

Always happy to sneak in a plug for PostgreSQL! :-)

Yours,

Tom Copeland