Re: Conexion posgresql con Oracle

From: David Johnston <david(at)littlebald(dot)com>
To: Simeó Reig <simeo(at)incofisa(dot)com>
Cc: JUANFELIX SALAZAR <salazarjdg(at)pdvsa(dot)com>, pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Conexion posgresql con Oracle
Date: 2005-08-18 17:36:50
Lists: pgsql-odbc

On Thu, 2005-08-18 at 14:49 +0200, Simeó Reig wrote:
> Spanish version
> Hola Juan, esta lista es en ingles

Si, però no et sembla bona idea al menys intentar a ajudar, ancara als
espanyols? :')

"We are creating new projects in postgres, we need to link Oracle tables
to a postgres database, anyone know if this can be done? I'm thinking
maybe odbc, but I'm not sure."

I can't help with the question, but I can translate it.