Re: Schema visualization tools?

From: "Steven Ericsson-Zenith" <steven(at)semeiosis(dot)com>
To: SF PostgreSQL <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Schema visualization tools?
Date: 2005-04-15 22:43:16
Lists: sfpug

Despite my complaint about the buggy nature of the recent release. I
find the EMS tool

http://sqlmanager.net/products/postgresql/manager/

to do an adequate job of reverse engineering to produce an ERD -
although it requires a good deal of hand massage to layout a large
schema. I use it also to assemble subschema diagrams for various
functional components - overall it works well and it comes with a
free trial which should meet your immediate need.

Regards,
Steven

David Fetter wrote ..