ODBCVER > 0x0250

From: Ramon Danieli <ramond(at)post(dot)tau(dot)ac(dot)il>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: ODBCVER > 0x0250
Date: 2005-02-17 15:14:57
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi,
As far as I understand (self experience & web), there are some compilation
issues in 07.03.0200 while setting ODBCVER greater than 2.5.
We have successfully compiled & used the 08.00.0002 snapshot on Linux (assuming
it is relatively stable) and it seems to work fine.
Does anybody have a clue about the time when 08.* will be formally released?
Whar are the major changes between this family and the previous one?
Thanks,
Ramon