Re: openoffice and boolean

From: tony <tony(at)tgds(dot)net>
To: Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: openoffice and boolean
Date: 2004-12-28 20:33:07
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Le mardi 28 décembre 2004 à 15:24 -0500, Kris Jurka a écrit :

> > Connecting OOo 1.1.2 to Postgresql via JDBC I can't seem to find the
> > correct OOo query editor criteria for a boolean value. Does anyone know
> > the magic formula? The value in the database is 't'. = TRUE ='t' etc.
> > etc. don't work.
> >

> Could you be more specific on "don't work"? Does it not return the
> expected rows? Does it throw an Exception? If so what's the exact
> error message?

Some throw exceptions (java exceptions), some return wrong data type sql
messages.

What I was hoping for was that a person on the list used OpenOffice and
JDBC and had the correct OOo "critera" line for a boolean field. The
number of dialog boxes I saw this afternoon were "many" and "varied"
=;-D

Cheers

Tony Grant