segment default

From: "L(dot)I(dot) JUAN PATRICIO FLORES HERNANDEZ" <jpflores(at)etesa(dot)com(dot)mx>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: segment default
Date: 2004-10-26 01:45:41
Lists: pgsql-hackers

hi.
Please help me. I compiled and install pgadmin 3 version 1.0.2 with
wxGTK 2.4.2_r1 and when i tried to connect to any server this send a
beatiful error Segmentation default o something these. My distribution
is gentoo 2004.2

I don't know how resolve this if you can tell me how i do it.

Sorry for my english but only spoke spanish
--
L.I. JUAN PATRICIO FLORES HERNANDEZ
Desarrollador

Tel: +52 228 841 7000 ext 2217, 2330