JNDI Datasource configuration

From: "Mag Gam" <mag0007(at)myfastmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: JNDI Datasource configuration
Date: 2004-08-29 13:19:33
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Do you configure the Datasource thru Tomcat's Administrator Console
(http://localhost:8080/admin) or by editing files? I prefer doing it
thru the Admin Console. Do you edit any other files?

Currently my datasource is set like this in the console:
JNDI Name:
jdbc/Test
Data Source URL: jdbc:postgresql://foo.edu:5432/Test
JDBC Driver Class: org.postgresql.Driver
Username: User
Password: Password
Max. Active Connections: 4
Max. Idle Connections: 2
Max. Wait for Connection: 5000
Validation Query:

Does all this look right? I been reading online that people have been
editing other files...

-Thanks!