Re: Need help compiling from source

From: mike g <mike(at)thegodshalls(dot)com>
To: Jason Tishler <jason(at)tishler(dot)net>
Cc: "Leeuw van der, Tim" <tim(dot)leeuwvander(at)nl(dot)unisys(dot)com>, pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Need help compiling from source
Date: 2004-06-23 02:28:13
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

Ok,

The cygwin setup program doesn't have an option to uninstall cygipc so I
did have to uninstall cygwin and then reinstall to remove it.

I am still getting the error though. I played around with the
cygserver.conf settings as suggested in the Readme with no luck.

Perhaps I will uninstall cygwin again, delete all the directories, and
do a fresh install.

Mike