Re: progress update, some questions

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: Alexey Borzov <borz_off(at)cs(dot)msu(dot)su>
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: progress update, some questions
Date: 2004-04-22 20:41:14
Lists: pgsql-www

On Wed, 2004-04-21 at 16:15, Alexey Borzov wrote:
> Before I actually start working on admin pages: what exactly do you want sent to
> the list?
> 1) News items/events added (like it is done now).
> 2) Approvals of news/events (automatically, unlike now).

definitely we need the above two

> 3) Added doc comments.
> 4) Approved/deleted doc comments.

The only concern I would have about these would be to make sure that we
have enough qualified people to handle these appropriatly here. Peter,
you do a lot of the doc oriented stuff, do you have any input on the
above two? Would it be better if they went to the docs list?

Robert Treat