chunk is already free error

From: Duane Winner <duanewinner(at)att(dot)net>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: chunk is already free error
Date: 2004-03-09 15:17:10
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I've finally managed to get psqlodbc compiled for unixodbc without
errors.

But it isn't working.

When I modify my .odbc.ini file to use the psqlodbc driver instead of
the postgresql driver provided by unixodbc, I get this:

-su-2.05b$ isql TestDB
isql in free(): warning: chunk is already free
[ISQL]ERROR: Could not SQLConnect

Here is my odbc.ini file:
[ODBC Data Sources]
TestDB = PostgreSQL native driver

[TestDB]
Driver = /usr/local/lib/psqlodbc.so
#Driver = /usr/local/lib/libodbcpsql.so
Host = localhost
Server = localhost
ServerName = localhost
Database = mydb
UserName = pgsql
UID = pgsql
Port = 5432

(Note: If I use the other driver - libodbcpsql.so - I can actually
connect to the database. But I get the same "chunk is already free" in
other applications using unixodbc, such as R).

Any thoughts?