From: Rajesh Sharma <rajeshs(at)gulfcomputers(dot)co(dot)ae>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2003-12-27 12:08:00
Lists: pgadmin-support

Dear all,
I have succesfully installed postgresql 7.4 and I am able to do everything i.e
creating databases, tables etc from psql.
Having default 'postgres' as the database user.
But when I start pgadmin3 and get connected to the server with initial database
to be my database, it gets connected but all the other options are disabled.
I can only disconnect, delete/drop ..thats all.
What wrong i am doing, can anyone guide me.
I am on Linux RH9 distribution.

regards,
Rajesh.

whom they are addressed. Any opinions expressed in the email
are those of the individual and not necessarily the company.

This footnote also confirms that this message has been scanned
for viruses and dangerous content by the MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.