SetMaxFieldSize

From: Kim Ho <kho(at)redhat(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: SetMaxFieldSize
Date: 2003-07-31 19:37:56
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Implemented, but not very pretty.

I'm wondering if someone can show me a better way of doing the
getSQLType().

Because the getSQLType() method eventually calls getString() again and
then it throws it into infinite recursion, so I had to do it in a pretty
messy way.

If anyone can give me some pointers, much appreciated.

Cheers,

Kim

Attachment Content-Type Size
setMaxFieldSize.diff text/x-patch 7.7 KB