Re: PostgreSQL on windows...

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: David(dot)Lofstrand(at)surgical-science(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL on windows...
Date: 2003-06-19 23:13:55
Lists: pgsql-ports

There is no "official" version of a PostgreSQL build for windows except
the cygwin version. There is an unofficial compile on the sourceforge
site (iirc sourceforge.net/progects/pgsql/) based on 7.3, it has known
issues but has been known to work. There are plans to have an official
win32 build in the next release, if it does happen check back for beta
testing sometime in late July. If you need something sooner than that, I
believe SRA (and a few others) have commercial version available. Hope
this helps.

Robert Treat