About PostgreSQL Weekly News

From: Devrim GUNDUZ <devrim(at)tr(dot)net>
Subject: About PostgreSQL Weekly News
Date: 2003-01-22 20:20:23
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hi all,

As we know, every week, Robert posts a weekly report on PostgreSQL.

What I will offer is to put them under advocacy
site.(advocacy.PostgreSQL.org/weekly ,or else) Also, the translators
(including me) will translate them into our languages.

Then, we may post that announcement to local user group mailing lists.

What do you think? :)

Best regards,
--
Devrim GUNDUZ