GET DIAGNOSTICS example

From: Rod Taylor <rbt(at)zort(dot)ca>
To: pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: GET DIAGNOSTICS example
Date: 2002-07-26 01:45:01
Lists: pgsql-patches

Took me longer than necessary before I figured out which side the stuff
went on. So heres a quick example.

Would it be wise to have the plsql.sgml file renamed to plpgsql.sgml?
All of the internal tags are of the latter.

The other thing I noticed is that most of the quick examples in the file
use a para and synopsis. Is there a reason we're not using <example/> ?

Attachment Content-Type Size
plsql.sgml.patch text/x-patch 664 bytes