Re: [HACKERS] HPUX Port

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Davide Libenzi <dlibenzi(at)maticad(dot)it>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)hub(dot)org
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] HPUX Port
Date: 1998-07-13 15:45:02
Lists: pgsql-hackers

The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org> writes:
> On Mon, 13 Jul 1998, Davide Libenzi wrote:
>> Is there an HPUX port of Postgres SQL ?

> Yes...

There are a number of minor porting problems with 6.3.2 on HPUX;
see my message in the pgsql-patches archives for 21 Apr 1998. All
except one item have been addressed in the current development sources.

The "one item" is that configure doesn't know about having to look
in /lib/pa1.1 to find rint() on HPUX 9. I've been debating whether
it's worth the trouble to fix that or not, vs. just putting a note
in the INSTALL directions to manually correct the config.h file.